So had one of these pass my way.. I have ignored countless, but it came from one of those hard to say no to friends.. so I figured I would share! I was kinda suprised after I read all 25.. what does this say about me? Not sure..
Once you’ve been tagged, write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people (or however many you please) to be tagged. You should also tag the person who tagged you.
1. I have been a cab driver and a roofer.
2. I have never broken a bone - much to the amazement of many
3. I think being homophobic is the same as racist and think worse of you if you are either
4. I am very comfortable going out on my own
5. My dogs bring me great joy
6. I am possible the worst housekeeper you have ever met.
7. I value my friends and family more than they know even the ones I only talk to a couple of times a year
8. I still dream of standing ovations and owning a pony named Tallulah
9. I spell at the same level as a child in grade 4
10. Sometimes I run out of words and therefore don't answer my phone
11. My belief in prayer was confirmed due to meeting my husband
12. I have highly intelligent friends sometimes I worry about how I come across in deeper conversations
13. I went to 3 high schools and 2 colleges (Given the boot at 2 HS and 1 college)
14. My sense of direction is disastrous but it makes going anywhere an adventure.
15. If I could go anywhere right now it would be the South Pacific
16. The best two lessons I have learned in 2008 is that charity should hurt and I can't and don't have to fix everything.
17. I hate to admit it but slapstick really makes me laugh
18. Jokes that use other people as punch lines are cheap and easy. I don't find them funny and when I do I am ashamed of myself.
19. I have lost a lot of weight but it is a daily struggle to keep healthy and even close to the weight and fitness level I want to be at.
20. I fight my urge to be the centre of attention all the time
21. Once you have my loyalty chances are very high you will have it for life
22. I don't have many close friends but the ones I do are phenomenal people and generally very different from each other
23. Not being able to make a difference scares me
24. I won't go to a movie if I know it's going to make me cry.
25. I have a hard time getting warm once I am cold