Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another meme.. reading it? Consider yourself tagged! LOL

Copy & paste into a new note with your answers replacing mine. Then tag a bunch of people for them to continue the trend. Make sure you tag me, too!

Where is your cell phone?.......Sitting beside me waiting to play "My Ding a Ling"
your hair ..........Dark brown the red undertones
Your father? ........Jim
Your favorite thing? ........ fun food gatherings
Your favorite drink? ...........mint chocolate milkshake
Your dream/goal? ...........25,000 people. one spot light. I'm in it. (Not sure why yet - working on that!)
The room you are in? ......The Green Room! My home away from home :)
Your fear? ......... not living up to my perceived potential
Where do you want to be in 6 years?... where ever life takes me
Muffins? .............gluten free
One of your wish list items?.......size 6 without effort (shallow but true!)
Where you grew up? .......... Mississauga and Oakville Ontario
The last thing you did? ....... ate an egg salad sandwich
What are you wearing?....... jeans, sneakers, brown and pink sweater
Your TV?........... clunky
Your life? .....non stop

Your mood? ........ happy but stressed
Missing someone?........ my sister
Your car?...... currently a 2008 Volvo.. soon to be a 1998 volvo
Favorite store?..... anything specialized.. hate BIG stores
Your summer? ......Swim, bike ,run, repeat... than wake surf!!!
Your pets? .......Barkley and Shillaleigh our dogs!
Your computer? ...MacBook Pro! *love*

Favorite color?....depends on mood
When is the last time you laughed? ...... this morning with Dan at work
Last time you cried? ....... yesterday - i cry easy
Three people who email me? .... Melissa, Dan, Cliff
Three of my favorite foods? .........Sushi, mac and cheese, POTATOES!
Three places I would rather be right now? ..... South pacific, Home, behind boat
Three people I think will respond? ....hmmm not a clue!

No comments: